The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking.

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking. Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking.   Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking. EmptyMer Déc 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Monday, December 15th 2008
Unknown

It's the third time today I throw up. This doesn't look too good. I'm going to need a doctor fast. But there is absolutely no bloody way I'm going to ask for one. I don't how I'll get out of here, or when, but I will one day, I know it. And asking for something - anything, will only postpone that moment. Not that I know much about kidnapping, mind you. I'm just trying to think like them.
I haven't seen Rozia nor White, since that conversation. Not that we said much after they told me I didn't know who my grandparents were. I think they like playing with my nerves... I should know, since I've been here a long time.

Back in the discussion room. Somehow, I feel as if they knew about me being pregnant. They seem to be kind of protecting me. No, not protecting but... sparing. Yes, it looks like they're sparing me. How weird.
I'm alone for now, but I know they won't be long. A woman gets in, and sets a tray full of food in front of me. Then, when she's gone, Frank comes in and takes off my handcuffs. He attaches to each of my wrists a silver chain which is connected to the chair and the table. I'm still unable to move, but I'm at least able to eat. I wait for Frank to get out, and start eating, slowly. I don't want to look as if I was starving. Appearances are capital in here. What you do gives them as many hints to how to destroy you as what you say. While I'm dining, Rozia and White come in. They sit down in front of me, and remain silent. The only sound - or rather noise - in the room are my jaws crushing the food. How romantic!
After a little while, White leans forward.
"Should we start our conversation onn where we ended last time?"
I decided to be polite today.
"If you want, yes. It might get interesting."
He smiles. I believe he's the one doing all the talking today, and Rozia will just be the referee.
"Miss Collomb, have you ever heard of Charly Malvo?"
I take the time of swallowing.
"Nope."
"Well, I do believe you do, actually. He's a antique dealer. The last time we heard of him, he was in Dakar. I think that's where you went on holiday. Isn't it?"
"Er, yes, it is. Wait, oh, yeah maybe I've met somebody named like that. But I don't know them."
"Well, you see, Miss Collomb, life is strange. Because by making you meet Mr Malvo, it made us find you."
"I don't understand."
"Of course you don't. But that's not for me to explain. I suppose you've never heard of Michelle Malvo either?"
"No."
"Well, it's a shame, because she's your real grandmother."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking.   Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking. EmptyMer Déc 17, 2008 6:48 pm

No way... Shocked
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking.   Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking. EmptyJeu Déc 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Razz bounce Very Happy
http://arthurvauthier.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking.   Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking. Empty

Fragment #98 - Wr White does the talking.
Page 1 sur 1