The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #97 - Mr White

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #97 - Mr White Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #97 - Mr White   Fragment #97 - Mr White EmptyMer Déc 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Saturday, December 13th 2008
Unknown

I'm back in the discussion room. Rozia is there too. There's also another man I've never seen before. They both look at me. It's been going on like that for the last five minutes at least. Suddenly, Rozia gets up.
"Do you know your ancestors well, Charlie?" Again, the "Charlie". Get used to it. He wants to get closer to you. The other man hasn't moved a hair. I turn to Rozia who started walking around.
"Well enough, I suppose, why?"
"Can you explain to me, and Mr... White, here, who are they?"
I look at Mr White. He doesn't look like a Mr White to me. But it is true that he would not have been bad-casted for a James Bond villain. Focus Charlie! I look back at Rozia.
"Well, I'm the daughter of Jules and Tina Collomb. That I think you know."
"Yes. Keep going."
"Er... My mother Tina was born McKenzie. She is the daughter of Paul and Mary McKenzie." I catch a glance from Rozia to White. What is going on?
"Er... My father Jules was born in Paris. He is the son of Frédéric and Paulette Collomb."
"Oh." Rozia seems to have a lot of fun. I don't get what's happening. "See, Charlie, that is not entirely true."
"What? Of course it is true. I know my grandparents. And my father, who didn't tell me much about his past, as you well know, told me a millionth times the story of their meeting and his birth."
"This being, I suppose, a lovely romantic story where everybody loves everybody, and live happily ever after."
I start getting angry.
"No, not really. But it's no concern of you, anyway."
Rozia sits down and waves at White. White nods and stands up.
"That's where you're highly mistaken, Miss Collomb."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #97 - Mr White Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #97 - Mr White   Fragment #97 - Mr White EmptyMer Déc 17, 2008 3:33 pm

By the way... We never learned what she knows about her dad (but I am not sure she knows as much as Rozia...)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #97 - Mr White
Page 1 sur 1