The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #58 - Charlie

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #58 - Charlie Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 9:03 pm

Wednesday, December 3rd 2008
in Glasgow

We are having coffee at Starbucks in the City Center, with Sarah and Sean. They are a very nice couple. Her, blond, sweet looks, smiling and open face. It's cold outside, but she is still pretty looking, a tight blue top, jewellery from Primark as it look like, a jeans miniskirt, black flat boots, red jacket. He is tall, dark hair. He is like protecting her all the time. The male man and the fragile woman. They just look good together. And I have to admit he is nice, intelligent and he takes good care of her. He got a coffee, she is drinking a classic hot chocolate, and I went for the cafe latte with lots of whipped cream. We are sitting near the window. It's dark and cold outside, and it feels even better being chatting in the nice warm coffeeshop. After a while, we come to discuss some local news.

"There is this assistant, Paul, I don't know if I talked about him yet... His sister Charlie disappeared a week ago, no one knows where she is gone. Do you think that's because she is a foreigner?"

Her face suddenly took a grave look. I think she is selfishly scared.

I tell her: "I heard of that too, at school. She has been living in Glasgow for a long time, she was more glaswigian that French, don't worry, she went in trouble for something else than her nationality."

It's not often than I talk to my wee sister to reassure her, like the big sister I am meant to be. Poor people. That poor woman, where is she now? How worried her brother must be. And she may have parents, a boyfriend...

I realize I wouldn't bear to lose someone like this. Even worse, not knowing where the person is, if she is alive, what she is going through.

It slips my mind. None of my business. Let's take care of my own people.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 9:22 pm

My oh my, Charlie is becoming famous!!! Whoop whoop! Good frag. Indeed, the question is worth be asking: what would we do if such a thing was to arrive to us?

PS: Paul is not an assistant any more, he's a student at Glasgow Uni now.
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 9:36 pm

Oops I wanted to ask Sad Can we say he came to some assistant meeting, whatever, she met him with other assistants, and she THINKS he is still an assistant?
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Yeah, sure, he could have been to a meeting as a former assistant! Wink
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyJeu Déc 04, 2008 2:12 am

Everything's connected Very Happy Wonderful !
http://arthurvauthier.com/
Benetnash
Ink Star
Benetnash

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyJeu Déc 04, 2008 11:14 am

Did they talked about it in the news, so I can have a word about it too ? Very Happy
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyJeu Déc 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Yeah, it could be an idea Smile
But be careful with the Secret, guys !
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyJeu Déc 04, 2008 8:11 pm

As Amélie is concerned, the information came from people as imaginary as her (Paul, Sarah, the school...) so it's okay. Having this on the news seems indeed a little more complicated as the Secret is concerned, and it actually disagrees with the rule of realism, don't you think?
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyVen Déc 05, 2008 3:25 am

It can be an imaginery news channel Wink Or an imaginery newspaper... Wink
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyVen Déc 05, 2008 10:40 am

^^

The Ink Stars world is getting bigger and bigger, like a fourth dimension, so cool!
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptySam Déc 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeah Very Happy

cheers
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptySam Déc 06, 2008 3:47 pm

I agree with Altaïr: there could be a nice article in a newspaper. Why not the one Charlie works in? Wink Because she is a journalist working in a newspaper, if you don't remember. And it seems completely logical to me that her staff and boss (Cameron, Daniel, Giulia, Bob, Mr Neal, Mr Peel, and so on) are trying to get her out of there... Wink I don't think I've given the name of her newspaper. I don't really have any ideas but it would have to a regional edition at least, if not a regional newspaper. Otherwise, there would be no mention of Charlie in it. If you do need a name for the paper, just let me know, and I'll find one.
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptySam Déc 06, 2008 6:28 pm

You can start and think about it, I could use the information Wink
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptySam Déc 06, 2008 7:28 pm

Sure. I'll use the weekend buzz to find that name.
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie EmptyMar Déc 16, 2008 10:56 pm

Sorry about the delay, folks, but here is the name of Charlie's newspaper: Glasgow and the World. Here you go. Use it as you wish Wink.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #58 - Charlie   Fragment #58 - Charlie Empty

Fragment #58 - Charlie
Page 1 sur 1