The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #54 - First day of holidays

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #54 - First day of holidays Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #54 - First day of holidays   Fragment #54 - First day of holidays EmptyLun Oct 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Sunday, October 12th 2008
in Dakar

I open my eyes upon the warmth of the orange of the ceiling. I stretch like a cat, and lay there, enjoying my first real morning of holidays. This place is so silent, you wouldn't believe we're in a massive 5-star hotel, on the Atlantic Ocean. I close my eyes. Geez, holidays... It feels so good. Being here, with Steve. Eyes closed, I hear him quietly whistling a song. I look at him. He walks back from the bathroom, the early morning light playing on his skin. It creates a treasure map, and I feel like Indiana Jones. He slides into the bed and cuddles up against me.
"Good morning, gorgeous."
“Morning, my love.”
I kiss him lightly on the lips and loose my hand in his hair. I feel his hand stroking down my spine, and pulling my top off. I move slowly and sit on his thighs. His hands come back to my face and suddenly he gets up a bit and pushes me gently so that I lay on my back. We’re still kissing. I know only his lips, his hands and my desire of him in me. I strip from my pants, and so does he. I look at him, naked, as he looks at me, naked. I take his arousal as a compliment and start to slowly kiss his member. He tries to make me stop, but I want to do it. I want him to take his pleasure, intensly. I keep him quiet by quickly kissing his lips. He’s so horny that I’m not long to take him on the edge. Just before it, he pushes me on the bed and penetrates me. After one or two moves which send me to heavens, he comes into me in a grunt. He falls on the bed, holding tight. We take a couple of minutes to calm down. Steve kisses my clivage.
“What do you want to do today, my love?”
“Hum… What about nothing? I think I’ll enjoy very much the swimming-pool…”
“Deal, my love, I feel already tired!...” He winks at me, and sets his left hand on one of my breasts and his lips on the other.

Dernière édition par Alhena le Lun Oct 13, 2008 8:09 pm, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

Fragment #54 - First day of holidays Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #54 - First day of holidays   Fragment #54 - First day of holidays EmptyLun Oct 13, 2008 7:57 pm

So hot again ^^ And in Dakar Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://arthurvauthier.com/

Fragment #54 - First day of holidays
Page 1 sur 1