The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #1 - Same Player [Play again]

AuteurMessage
Spica
Black Hole
Spica

Fragment #1 - Same Player [Play again] Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #1 - Same Player [Play again]   Fragment #1 - Same Player [Play again] EmptyLun Avr 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Monday 9th july 2007
in New York

My flight just has just landed at Kennedy airport. It is almost 6pm. In France, it is midnight, the devil hour. I couldn't sleep on the plane, I don't know if I was too anxious or too excited. I remember the first time I arrived in NY, it was almost two years ago. It was a first strike, my first ball and now I am going to beat your ass, NYC. I am going to eat your big apple and I swear to god that this time it will be more sex and the city, more friends, more fun and moreover more life. Thanks to Karim, I still have my little apartment in the lower east side. I take my luggage, and I was going to take a cab to Manhattan when I saw him.
Surprise, said both Karim and Caroline.
"Oh my god, what are you fucking doing here? I told you that I could take a cab. I am so happy to see you.
- Oh my god, Caroline you are here. Thank you.
- I missed you so much darling. Let's go, I have plenty of stuff to tell you. Karim, take the luggage?"

The cab is flying over the traffic and in one hour we are at the apartment. I am very tired and all I can do is smile. They ask me plenty of questions, and I try to catch up with everything I missed during my absence. A glass of wine in my hand, Morpheus is calling me.
"We must go to this new restaurant. I know the chef and he is so hot. You know that Karim took me over there for our first date?"

That's true. They are together now. Karim told me that once in an email, but I thought that it was just for sex. I am so stupid.
"Boys, I am going to bed. I am so tired. Good night darling, and let him bite. Good night Karim."
In my room, in my bed, I lay, my eyes open... I see the movie of my life, I see every scenes from my first grade to this night. My life was a mess. I am here, I am back to clean up everything. New York City, my Big Apple, be careful, I am going to screw you!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #1 - Same Player [Play again]
Page 1 sur 1