The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #66 - Going home

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #66 - Going home Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #66 - Going home   Fragment #66 - Going home EmptyVen Jan 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Friday, January 2nd 2009
in the plane between Barcelone and Prestwick

We are in a pub Sarah found in her guide book. It’s crowded with people. The people count down to till the very moment when the clock says it’s New Year! It’s a new start for everyone, people laugh and scream, cheer and hug each other. I hug Sean, then kiss Sarah who is tightly close to Sean, on both cheeks. Jack is behind. He hugs me. He leaves his arms on my shoulders, looks at me deep in my eyes. I like him very much… He feels that. Hesitating, waiting for me to reject him, he lifts one hand on my neck. We are closer and closer, in the arms of one another. And slightly, like if I was fragile, he kisses me. I kiss him back.

I wake up, I try and gather up my memories. I am in a plane. The trip, Barcelone, Seville, Jack’s kiss… Was it real, or another of one of my “on the road” dreams? I’ve let my head lean on someone’s shoulder. I look up, and find Jack looking at me, smiling. “Hey gorgeous. We’ll be home soon.” He kisses me softly on the lips. It wasn’t a dream this time. I close my eyes and savour this.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #66 - Going home Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #66 - Going home   Fragment #66 - Going home EmptyDim Jan 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Yeah!! Come on, girls! I'm so happy for Amélie. And it looks as if 2009 is the year of Love for our Stars ^^.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #66 - Going home
Page 1 sur 1