The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #101 - On the road

AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #101 - On the road Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #101 - On the road   Fragment #101 - On the road EmptyDim Déc 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Monday, December 22nd 2008
Unknown, on the road

White is still on the driver's seat. Franck is giving directions and Rozia is half asleep and moaning. His wound, on his shoulder, is bleeding quite strongly. We stopped a while ago for a quick break, food and toilet. And off we were again. I can tell from the landscape around us that we're still in Scotland but probably, closer to the English border. I try to get my brain to register every single detail. My eyes are half closed as if I was sleeping. I'm getting cold, slowly. The day is breaking down, slowly. The sky is clear though, so it should be a sunny day.
Finally, we reach a town. White takes Rozia to a doctor and Frank stays with me in the car. They hid their guns, but I can't help keeping in mind that Frank's must be an inch from his hand.
My heart is filled with hope though. Being on the run in a car is probably the situation that offers the more opportunities of escaping. Not that I consider that as the next step, but I need to focus on something. To gather informations, anyway.
White and Rozia come back. Rozia's got a bandage on his shoulder and arm, and White is carrying a bag with some food. As we leave, I see a sign saying Erlston. I was right, we're in the Borders.

Is that of any good?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #101 - On the road
Page 1 sur 1