The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #95 - Behind the door

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #95 - Behind the door Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #95 - Behind the door   Fragment #95 - Behind the door EmptyMar Déc 16, 2008 11:58 pm

Wednesday, December 10th 2008
Unknown

I cuddle up on the bed, trying to sleep. I need to keep some strenght. I haven't seen Véronique in a while, which makes me somehow feel like I'm on holidays. Rozia hasn't been much around. I've hardly seen anybody actually. I think it's got something to do with some new documents or informations they received. I take it's bad news for them, so it must be good news for me.
I fall slowly asleep. My whole body gets numb. The feet and the hands first, then my legs, and my arms, my torso, and last, my head. But I can still feel a little beating just under my belly button. I know, from my very short experience in those matters, that it's just in my mind. While falling asleep, I try to think about what he or she will look like. Will the baby look more like Steve or me? But then, I try to stay realistic. We might not keep that baby. Or... I start crying. Maybe I will loose it, like my other little light.... I fall asleep crying.

The next thing I know is a big bang on the door. I open one eye, and then the other. What's going on? Normally, they just get in. I sit down, but too quickly. My head starts aching already, and I feel nauseous. The bangs on the door keep going, and now, I can hear voices.
"... me get in!"
"No way, miss. You know you can't, unless Jose or Mr Rozia are with you."
"I don't care! Let me in! Espèce de connard!"
Oh oh, Miss Mancabou is not happy, and she seems to be violent too... Another voice, well-known too, enters the round.
"Veronique, what's wrong?"
"Mr Rozia, she wants to get in the cell of the prisoner."
"I can see that, Frank, thank you."
"Marc, you promised!! You promised she would die! I want revenge! Revenge for my father!"
"Come with me, in my office, we will talk about the last events..." Some footsteps walk away and then some come back. Then, two voices, but lower.
"Frank, be extra careful. I want two guards here at all time, ok?"
"Yes, Mr Rozia."
"And never let her in, ok?"
"Yes."
And then, footsteps and silence. Again.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #95 - Behind the door Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #95 - Behind the door   Fragment #95 - Behind the door EmptyMer Déc 17, 2008 11:41 am

Maybe it's getting better, he won't let Véronique touch her... What are the new events? And the baby coming... I can't wait for her to go back to normal life Smile (Let's have some hope, shall we?)

(At that right moment I would really like to have Steve's point of view, really... I hope you'll think about it in 5 fragments!!)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #95 - Behind the door
Page 1 sur 1