The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #90 - Poor body

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #90 - Poor body Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 1:10 am

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008
Unknown

Two hands pull me up. I have no strenght, no will left. I can't feel anything, any part of my body. Do I still have a body? The hands make me sit back on the chair. I can guess more than I can see, the silhouette of my tormentor in front of me. Miss Mancabou hasn't quite finished with me. Next to her, sitting on the table, it seems to be another character. Maybe Rozia? I believe he would take pleasure watching this fight...
I have no will, but I haven't spoken. The thing is, I don't really know what they want me to say. And, thinking about it, I am not sure I actually know what they think I know.
The woman punches me in the stomach, and I spit some blood on her face.
I don't think she wants me to speak. Maybe her usual punching-ball is on strike or on holidays... Now I'm smiling and that gets slightly on her nerves. She roars of spite.
"What are you smiling at?"
I cough a bit after the punch she gave me on the jaw.
"Well... Certainly not yourself. You're not exactly the most enjoyable person I've ever met..."
She stops me by a nice uppercut on the left side. I could hear one of my ribs cracking its malcontent...
"Enough!" A masculine voice interrupts our little party. "Enough, Veronique. You are going to kill her."
"And what if I want to?" she answers.
"Tsss... My young lady, come on. Behave yourself. You know that would not serve our interests..."
The man turns himself towards me. He looks at me for a while and then says: "Take her back to her cell. Ask Ali to come and check her... And for God's sake, give her a shower!"
And conveniently enough, I faint.

Dernière édition par Alhena le Mer Déc 03, 2008 4:33 pm, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Benetnash
Ink Star
Benetnash

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 11:51 am

God... The beating is outdated...

Can't they just torture her like any civilised people ?
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Did you really write torture and civilised in the same sentence??
Sargas
Ink Star
Sargas

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 1:24 pm

This is just irony, no ? Because, as Mesarthim noticed it, civilised and torture in the same sentence is kind of non-sense. Torture is the opposite of civilised...
http://bizarrecemonde.blogg.org/
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 1:35 pm

I did hope it was irony Wink But semantically speaking... it's hard to take. Let's say it was an oxymoron.

By the way, most importantly: poor Charlie...

Benetnash: could you send me a picture so I make up an avatar like ours for the forum?
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Wow, four comments!!! I didn't expect that much!!!
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyMer Déc 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Veronique is... so awful :'(
http://arthurvauthier.com/
Benetnash
Ink Star
Benetnash

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyJeu Déc 04, 2008 11:11 am

Sargas a écrit:
This is just irony, no ? Because, as Mesarthim noticed it, civilised and torture in the same sentence is kind of non-sense. Torture is the opposite of civilised...

Did you all really take my comment seriously ? Shocked

Well actually, I was more or less thinking about the United States. I mean, they are a civilised country, aren't they ?
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyJeu Déc 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Lol, i agree with Benet !
http://arthurvauthier.com/
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body EmptyJeu Déc 04, 2008 7:55 pm

I avoided to raise that debate but yep, it's a sad irony that some meant to be civilised country still practice torture.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #90 - Poor body   Fragment #90 - Poor body Empty

Fragment #90 - Poor body
Page 1 sur 1