The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #84 - Thoughts

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #84 - Thoughts Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #84 - Thoughts   Fragment #84 - Thoughts EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Wednesday, November 26th 2008
Unknown

Waiting. That's all I can do here. They took my watch away. I don't even have that reassuring sound of the minutes' hand moving around the clock. I haven't seen anybody, apart from a person with a mask earlier on, who brought me some food and then took everything away. Didn't say a word, neither did I.
To pass the time, I think. At first, I didn't. My mind was just blank. And then, little by little, movies came back to my head. Films about hostages. About how they got out of there. And that gave me a little of my courage back. But then, I thought about those articles and reports of real hostages. The ones that didn't make it. And were found too late. Or even never. And that... That took away almost all the courage I had inside me.
That's when I heard her voice. With the last sentence she said to me the last time we talked.

"Don't give up to fear. That will be playing their game."

Mrs Delancourt. She knew. Maybe it's her. Maybe it's because of Dad. I don't know. What I do know, is that they need me alive for now. And that last good news warms up my spirit. A little. Only a little.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Benetnash
Ink Star
Benetnash

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #84 - Thoughts   Fragment #84 - Thoughts EmptyMer Nov 26, 2008 10:09 pm

A hostage is only valuable and therefore tradable if he is alive.

Repeat it a thousand times, and don't give up Smile
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #84 - Thoughts   Fragment #84 - Thoughts EmptyJeu Nov 27, 2008 4:23 am

Alhena a écrit:
What I do know, is that they need me alive for now.

pale
How did this happen? What do we still don't know??? Alhena, please...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #84 - Thoughts   Fragment #84 - Thoughts Empty

Fragment #84 - Thoughts
Page 1 sur 1