The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #82 - The unexpected

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #82 - The unexpected Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #82 - The unexpected   Fragment #82 - The unexpected EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Monday, November 24th 2008
in Glasgow

As it was planned, I meet up with Jake at the bottom of the building at 5.30. My mind is full of yesterday, and of the joyful thought of finding Steve at home when I come back from work. Jake takes me to his car, and I get in, while we are discussing a topic for next week. I'd like to do something about the ceilidhs all around Glasgow and maybe a parallel with the Briton cousin, the fest noz. Jake not being a very sociable person, he never went to a ceilidh, and doesn't know how to dance the traditionnal dances of this country. I think it's a bit sad, but then again, he's English...

I didn't pay much attention to the road we were taking, but suddenly I realise we're out of the city.
"Jake, this is not the shortest way to the East End."
"I know."
The silence falls in the car. I'm waiting for him to give me an explanation. He remains silent.
"Then, where are we going? Did the Balinese guy change the meeting point?"
"There is no Balinese guy."
"Where are we going then?"
"You'll see on time. Now, please be silent."
What? What's going on? And he thinks I'm going to obey him!
"Jake, stop the car. I'm not going anywhere that I don't know about. Let me get out." I try to open the passenger door. It's locked. Suddenly, the whole situation appears in its brutal reality and anxiety and fear takes over my brain. I turn to this man I thought I knew.
"Jake? Jake? Let me go." I try to control my voice. I don't want to beg. I want to stay calm and sensible.
"I can't. Now shut up!" His voice raises in the high pitch. He's a bit nervous too, I can feel it. I decide to play on that.
"Jake, you know already that what you are doing is wrong. Let me go, and I promise I wont tell anybody."
"Shut the fuck up!" He turns towards me. In his left hand shines a gun.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sargas
Ink Star
Sargas

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #82 - The unexpected   Fragment #82 - The unexpected EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Alhena, worthy heiress of the Master of the suspense ???
Cool
http://bizarrecemonde.blogg.org/
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #82 - The unexpected   Fragment #82 - The unexpected EmptyMar Nov 25, 2008 8:59 pm

pale

I was sure there was something wrong with that...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #82 - The unexpected   Fragment #82 - The unexpected Empty

Fragment #82 - The unexpected
Page 1 sur 1