The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #79 - Dilemna

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #79 - Dilemna Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #79 - Dilemna   Fragment #79 - Dilemna EmptyVen Nov 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Thursday, November 20th 2008
in Glasgow

I’m meeting up with my little bro. I haven’t seen Paul in a week, I think he’s still upset with me. I’m not sure exactly why. Was it the way I talked to Dad? The fact that I had a secret from him? I don’t know. Instinctively, I know that there is some misunderstanding, and that is something that I want to solve. I just don’t accept not being in good terms with Paul. We’ve been through too much, both of us. But Paul always had a special relationship with my parents: without being brainwashed about them, he is extremely closed to Mum and Dad, closer than Daniel and I could ever be. To think that for some reason, I could be accusing Dad of anything bad, or just that I could be cross with him, Paul wants proves of those reasons. For him, Dad is a great person, in all sense: good in his job, good with his friends, good in his family. It is hard, in those conditions, to try to make Paul face the facts I have discovered. But then again, if I don’t give him these facts, in order to protect him from this disillusion that I had to face myself, he will not believe me and be angry at me. And that I don’t want either. So, what should I do? There is no easy solution. And it’s crap. Either I keep my brother in the dark, and somehow safe, or I tell him the truth and it’s not guaranteed that he will not hold a grudge against me for opening his eyes.

Damn!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #79 - Dilemna   Fragment #79 - Dilemna EmptyVen Nov 21, 2008 5:33 pm

It's difficult... But I think she should tell him. Because he will realise she is not responsible for what his dad has done and will forgive her in the end, whereas if she hides things from him, she is guilty.

And maybe this way we would learn these things too!
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #79 - Dilemna   Fragment #79 - Dilemna EmptyVen Nov 21, 2008 11:30 pm

You would like that, wouldn't you? To have it all revealed? Wink
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #79 - Dilemna   Fragment #79 - Dilemna EmptySam Nov 22, 2008 1:33 am

Yes!! Please...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #79 - Dilemna   Fragment #79 - Dilemna Empty

Fragment #79 - Dilemna
Page 1 sur 1