The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #22 - Nightmarish Shadows #1

AuteurMessage
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #22 - Nightmarish Shadows #1 Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #22 - Nightmarish Shadows #1   Fragment #22 - Nightmarish Shadows #1 EmptyLun Avr 14, 2008 12:38 am

Tuesday, March 11th 2008
In Glasgow

My last class is over. I allow myself a break. Maybe I could go down to the smoking area outside, I’d meet new people. I don’t like that I’m smoking those days, hope this will not come to be a habit, I already have enough bad and unreasonable habits. But anyway, I need to keep myself going and I’ve been feeling a bit down for a week. I go through my things in my purse, find my cigarettes, and my new notebook too. I open it; I’ve started writing in it this morning, in the bus…

Same recurrent dream. I’m at an airport, someone talk to me, in English but with an accent I don’t recognize. I check in and then somehow, I miss my flight. I visualize the plane which is leaving without me. I know I’m meant to go somewhere, some exotic place I don’t know, like Japan, except that I don’t feel like going to Japan. Japan doesn’t make sense.

Is this an imaginary place?

Does this mean I’m meant to go somewhere?

Do I want to go away?

Do I need to travel, to escape from where I am now?

Does this have to do with an unsatisfied desire?

Missed flight: maybe fear not to be in time for something important.

What do I need to do? Take this plane. Get to know where it goes.

What does this all mean…? I hate feeling that I don’t understand something. It’s frustrating. Too
much questions, that makes my head ache. Let’s go smoke this cigarette…
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #22 - Nightmarish Shadows #1
Page 1 sur 1