The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar   Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar EmptySam Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Saturday, October 11th 2008
in Dakar

At last, we make it through the customs. We wait a little while by the luggage belt. Steve looks quite confused, as every sign and announcement is in French here. He knew it before coming of course, and he got the same situation during summer when he went to East Europe.
"You ok, Steve?"
"Of course, honey, don't worry. I just can't wait to be at the hotel..." While saying that, he takes me in his arms and kisses me. I start poking him in his side.
"Wait a minute, mister!!! Stop being naughty, will you?"
After a couple of minute, our two suitcases appear and we start walking towards the exit. We pass through a double door,and there stands a crowd of rather noisy people. Most of them are probably families of passengers but at least half of them are drivers sent by hostels or companies to pick up new comers and guests. I look quickly on the signs and eventually find the one saying Collomb. I sign to the guy, who comes forward.
"Madame Collomb?"
"Mademoiselle, oui."
"Ah, bonjour Mademoiselle. Je m'appelle César, et je suis votre chauffeur."
"Enchanté César. Voici mon ami, Steve."
"Bonjour, monsieur Steve."
César grabs our luggage and leads the way to a (very) nice black car outside. He opens the boot, puts our bags in it, and then opens the passenger door.
"Mademoiselle, Monsieur, bienvenue à Dakar..."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar   Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar EmptySam Oct 11, 2008 9:22 pm

drunken
There we are. Very nice fragment to enter the place. I actually realise they speak French in Dakar. Now we can have a look inside the French speaker side of our Charlie!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #53 - Welcome to Dakar
Page 1 sur 1