The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep   Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep EmptySam Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Saturday, October 11th 2008
in Glasgow

I wake up. I open my eyes, I don't see really well. What time is it? Four, five pm, according to the light outside... I want to get up, but I let myself fall again on the mattress. I don't want to go out to bed, not yet... What would I do outside, it's cold. But sleeping isn't good. What were these dreams again...

I'm a classroom, with thirty, forty pupils. I'm wearing pyjamies. I've got nothing prepared. They talk and talk and talk, I don't know them, they are strangers to me and they don't listen, they won't listen... I finally escape the classroom. I don't know that school. Where am I?
And Mike is there. Waiting for me. But he won't talk. We are just at his place. He starts kissing me, in his expert way, his hand going down my spine, the other one already trying to unbutton my jeans. He removes my top, I'm lying on his bed. He takes off his shirt, his own jeans, my bra. We go on kissing...

I wake up. I miss him. I want someone next to me in my bed, I want to be in a man's arms. Meds really didn't help. Its getting worse. That doctor was a quack. Fuck... Why should I take sleeping pills if I sleep that badly?
But it's actually powerful. My head falls back on the pillow. I think I can hear the door open... But my eyes are closed already. Back to troubled sleep.

Dernière édition par Mesarthim le Mar Oct 28, 2008 2:53 pm, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep   Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep EmptySam Oct 11, 2008 8:15 pm

What's that story about medecine and a doctor? That's a weird dream indeed... And if Amélie misses Mike so badly, why doesn't she call him back?
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep   Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep EmptySam Oct 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Maybe she misses a man more than Mike in particular... I don't know yet. And we will hear again about those medicines.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep   Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep Empty

Fragment #48 - Troubled sleep
Page 1 sur 1