The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Polaris
Ink Star
Polaris

Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyMer Aoû 27, 2008 1:24 am

Tuesday, 26th August 2008
In Glasgow

I have to go to the dentist today, and the last time I went was what I would describe as an unfortunate disappointment. In I went and sat down, the dentist then started to tap gingerly at my teeth. Tap, tap, tap... Tap, tap, tap. He then told me that all was well and sent me to the reception as quickly as he could, that man nigh on shoved me down that corridor. For this small service of tooth tapping I had to fork out thirty quid. Thirty pounds! Now I'm not mean with my cash but for that kind of money I want to get some real satisfaction, I want to know I’ve been to the dentist. I’m talking pain here folks. For that money I expect, at least, to have terrible horror stories to tell the grand children. I want to be able to watch the torture scene in ‘Marathon Man’ and think that he’s a lucky bastard just getting away with that. I want years of hypnotherapy trying to get over the mental trauma, some treatment for the years of sleepless nights and repressed memories. I’m not a masochist but I do want value for money.
Thirty pounds at my reckoning should at least buy me a weeks worth of agony. What is the point in going to the dentist if you have no real reason to feel sorry for yourself after? Like most men I have this tendency of playing up my 'battle scars’. Why should I go when I have nothing to tell the folks down the pub? I want to be able to go there for a pint, hold my head high and say: “It was so bad, not only did I go blind for three days, I also had to be peeled off the ceiling with a spatula. Yes mate, it was worse than when I got my ball sack stuck in that metal drawer!” Saying that it was a painless tooth tapping just hasn’t got the same ring to it. So here I am, sitting here looking forward with a mixture of dread and anticipation, because dear reader, I have a hole in one of my teeth. And later, I'm going to the pub.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.piratepress.co.uk
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyMer Aoû 27, 2008 11:28 am

I don't like to feel pain after the dentist Sad Actually I've been paying a dentist almost every year for several years now just to hear everything is fine... And that suits me very well ^^

Very funny again, I know you're busy but it's great to have you back!
Polaris
Ink Star
Polaris

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyMer Aoû 27, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm going through a bit of a prolific stage at the moment. I gave myself a bit of a holiday from work so I could do something that I enjoy, the problem is that I sometimes have more stuff to post than I'm allowed to in the rules (I wrote five fragments last night.).
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyMer Aoû 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Don't worry, post it cheers
I'll make sure Altaïr don't mind Wink

I want to read everything cheers I'm sure we could even, for once, have several fragments happening on the same day...
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyMer Aoû 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Well... you could post them during the five next days, no ? XD
http://arthurvauthier.com/
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyMer Aoû 27, 2008 11:20 pm

Please Alti, just for once... drunken
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyMer Aoû 27, 2008 11:35 pm

So the thing is (after consultation): you can post them all today, but could you please put different dates? Smile
Polaris
Ink Star
Polaris

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell EmptyJeu Aoû 28, 2008 6:31 am

I have put two up, but I need time to make you all frustrated. so, till Friday I will only comment.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell   Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell Empty

Fragment #16 - Dr C Szell
Page 1 sur 1