The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream? Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream?   Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream? EmptyVen Aoû 08, 2008 12:01 am

Thursday, August 7th 2008
in Glasgow

I'm off for a couple of days, Bob deciding that my page shoud be replaced by a "best places to eat/drink/go out/dance" page so that the tourists know where to go. At first, I thought of moving a little, visiting places, meeting people. And then I realised that it was definitively a bad idea. All I needed was right here. Chill out, lay in. Go to the cinema, not having to write an article about what I saw. Trying to catch up with old friends from uni. Maybe redecorate a little my flat. Maybe spend a bit of time on my book... I took my decision, went to the shop, bought some nice food to cook some nice meal. On the way home, I stopped in a spa salon, and booked for the next day a complete treat for my body. I also stopped in Waterstones and picked three or four books. Treat for the mind. That's me back, and sitting down with a cup of tea in my hand. My head roll on the back of the sofa. I close my eyes and start thinking. I'm trying to picture Steve. Where are you? What are you doing? If you were here, what would you be doing? Would you be taking a shower? Or maybe still coming back from work... My eyes are still closed, in a kind of day-dream, when...

... knock knock.
Is it still my dream? I don't really want to open my eyes to check. I can hear the key turning in the door. The door opens and closes in the silent apartment. Is it me? Am I imagining it? A couple of footsteps, the sounds of a bag being dropped on the floor. Am I hearing voices? Is it real? Some more footsteps. It's starting being a bit scary now. I can feel anxiety coming up from my stomach. What if it's the stalker?
A kiss on my cheek. And then this voice in my ear, whispering.
"Hey you..."
I open my eyes, not trusting my ears.
"Steve!!!!!!!!!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream?   Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream? EmptyVen Aoû 08, 2008 2:39 pm

Much more interesting way to enjoy some free time!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #37 - Is it a day-dream?
Page 1 sur 1