The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #35 - Quietly

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #35 - Quietly Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #35 - Quietly   Fragment #35 - Quietly EmptyVen Juil 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Friday, July 25th 2008
in Glasgow

I'm always surprised how constrated the big cities are in the summer. There is loads of people, but it's so empty at the same time. I've been strolling now and then, with Cameron and Sara, in the Botanic Gardens or Glasgow Green. Families are there, out for the day. Young people gathering, drinking, playing some music and some football or frisbees. I remember my uni days. Happy days. No worries, no bothers. Just you and your mates.
Camie says that I'm silent. Apparently, I'm definitely quieter these last months than any other time since he knows me. I don't know why. But then again, I don't particularly like talking to say nothing and I don't have anything to say. Nothing is happening. Sasha is away. Paul is away. Emma is away. Bob is away. Camie and Sara are leaving in three days. And, of course, Steve is away. I do miss him, but at the same time, I'm so used to be by myself than I don't feel it as strong as I first thought I would. He's here, somewhere in the world, and just to think about someone this way again, makes me feel better.
Yes... better. But what about if he doesn't come back? If something happens? Does he know how much he is important to me? I realise how silly I have been not to notice earlier how dear he is to me. This might have been the only time that we had left together...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #35 - Quietly   Fragment #35 - Quietly EmptyVen Juil 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Hopefully it won't be too late... But this is so true that we don't realise how much we care about some people before we miss them. She is a rather normal human being Smile
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #35 - Quietly   Fragment #35 - Quietly EmptySam Juil 26, 2008 5:11 pm

True, and she's also the only one we have news from! Wink
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #35 - Quietly   Fragment #35 - Quietly EmptySam Juil 26, 2008 11:30 pm

hum... yep Neutral
Let's to talk to Polaris cheers (and what about Amélie? I know...)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #35 - Quietly   Fragment #35 - Quietly Empty

Fragment #35 - Quietly
Page 1 sur 1