The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment # 34 - The "I know" kind of look

AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment # 34 - The "I know" kind of look Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment # 34 - The "I know" kind of look   Fragment # 34 - The "I know" kind of look EmptyVen Juil 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Friday, July 18th 2008
in Glasgow

Yesterday went by without major event. Except Kelvingrove Museum. I met Jake at the bottom of the building and we took a cab to go to the big red museum, one of the most complete of Scotland. I wandered a bit, while Jake was taking some pictures. Then, he explained his plan to me. I was a bit surprised that he wanted me on some of the pictures, and at first refused. I already had enoug htrouble with my last picture in the newspaper... But then, he was so nice, gentle and comprehensive, that I agreed and poised for him for a couple of shots. We went over the Scottish and Glaswegian areas of the museum. He was so quiet though... I didn't get why he wanted me to be there because he almost didn't talk to me. But then, maybe it's just the way he is. Something links me to him. I don't really like the way he looks at me. It's not a pervert look, it's not a crazy look, it's just... a "I know" kind of look. But I don't know what that guy might know...
I'm not even scared, which is pretty surprising, after what happened.

No news from Steve. But it's been only two days since the emails, so I can't really start complaining already!

I wonder who is Jake...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment # 34 - The "I know" kind of look
Page 1 sur 1