The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #29 - Being told off

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #29 - Being told off Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #29 - Being told off   Fragment #29 - Being told off EmptyJeu Juin 19, 2008 11:12 am

Thursday, June 19th
in Glasgow

"Charlie?"
"Hmm?"
"Charlie?"
"What, Cameron? I don't know what you are doing, but I'm trying to work..."
I keep reading the screen.
"Charlie..."
Finally, I give up, and look at him. He's seating at his desk. Everything is normal. Except me, and my heart and reason, trying to discuss...
"Charlie, do you know any reason that will make Steve call me for help with you?"
"What?"
Why, Cameron? I thought I had finally managed to get his name out my head for this morning...
"Charlie?"
"Ok, ok... We went out the other day and he brought a girl from his work, and she was really beautiful, and... I don't know what came over me... I think I behaved ok while she was there, but when we came back, I think I was a bit over the top."
"What kind of over the top?"
I take the time to remember the scene and to analyse correctly my behaviour.
"The jealous one..." I blush.
Cameron shakes his head. He stands up and comes closer to me. He looks at me for a while, and then gives me a massive hug.
"You know, when we first met, I fell in love with you, Charlie. But, as time went by, I knew that it will never happen. So I decided that I will not tell you. And then I met Steve. I observed you two. Drop the walls, Charlie! Stop protecting yourself from everybody!!"
"But, I don't! You don't understand..."
"No, Charlie, you won't get away with Matthew again. You have to stop looking at the past and turn yourself towards the future. For God's sake, Charlie, Steve has been waiting for you for almost ten years now! Put yourself together!"
"But... I ..."
"Quit it Charlie. And don't start acting differently with me either! I love Sara now. You are one of the dearest people in my heart, but I won't hesitate to slap you in the face if I think you need to be."
He winks at me, and then looks at his watch.
"Wooo! Did you see the time? Off you go, boss! And put some music on before you go!"

When I leave the office, I can hear him singing on top of Madonna... Dear Cameron, what will I be, without you?

Dernière édition par Alhena le Ven Juin 20, 2008 9:19 pm, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

Fragment #29 - Being told off Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #29 - Being told off   Fragment #29 - Being told off EmptyJeu Juin 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Yeah!! Will she listen to Cameron? This is very exciting!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fragment #29 - Being told off
Page 1 sur 1