The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #13 - Complications

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Polaris
Ink Star
Polaris

Fragment #13 - Complications Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #13 - Complications   Fragment #13 - Complications EmptyMar Juin 17, 2008 11:48 pm

Tuesday 17th June 2008
In Glasgow

Have you ever gone out with someone who was a real psycho? I mean a real bunny boiling maniac who thinks nothing is wrong with going round to your home and raking through your bins. A loon who phones you twenty times an hour along with text messages of an unstable nature.
I have. Her name was Sarah, she was one of those unhinged stalker types who would go through my mobile phone and email to see who I was talking to. All this can be handled to a certain extent, but she was also anal retentive, this woman had tantrums if the fucking toilet roll was on the wrong way or throw plates at your face if you forgot to get diet lemonade.
I kept expecting to wake up one night with her holding my penis in one hand and a carving knife in the other crying out before she struck: “You squeezed the toothpaste from the middle of the tube again, didn’t you?” Shit, that woman was all hassle, she had this really creepy way of talking about the relationship as if it was some strange Machiavellian game to be played out like some lethal form of chess. She was also not exactly the most social of people, screaming psychotic episodes at flatmates who were just minding their own business and listening to music.
This one time she actually tried to claw my eyes out in an argument, she was wearing mittens at the time so her padded talons were somewhat ineffectual at gouging. Dear reader do you know why she tried to kill me? I forgot to buy Hoover bags. Yes reader I know, a terrible thing to do. And obviously it was going to be impossible to buy some the next day… well that is one possible line of reasoning for the reaction.
She started out okay, I mean I wouldn’t have gone out with her if for a second I thought she was gibbering madwoman. Fair dues though, she wasn’t always horrible, some people I know even have a few momentary good memories of her. Although that may be when they saw the back of her. To me she was not evil all the time, as a matter of fact she did have good points – for example she did give good head.
I’ve just thought about what I have just said and it really is a dreadful testament about someone when the only nice thing you can think to say is that she sucked cock real good! Her mummy must be so proud.
And here she is standing at my front door.
“Hello? What do you want?”
“I wanted to see you. I – I just wanted you to know that my father died... he liked you, I, I just need to be somewhere. I need to be somewhere I know.”
“Come in...”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.piratepress.co.uk
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Complications   Fragment #13 - Complications EmptyMer Juin 18, 2008 12:08 am

Woo Ed's life getting crazier and crazier. I like that. By the way, what about his job? The blackmailing thing? We need to learn more!!

I just realize this isn't a very nice point of view about women...

And what about his sister? And the argument with their parents?

OK we both need to write more on this forum Wink
Polaris
Ink Star
Polaris

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Complications   Fragment #13 - Complications EmptyMer Juin 18, 2008 12:21 am

It will get more confusing, but have no fear there is a connection. All may be resolved at some point.
It's not a bad view of women, just a bad view of a woman

Dernière édition par Polaris le Mer Juin 18, 2008 12:22 am, édité 1 fois
http://www.piratepress.co.uk
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Complications   Fragment #13 - Complications EmptyMer Juin 18, 2008 12:22 am

I like confused stories if it comes all together in the end, I like the surprise when I discover the connection! Can't wait for this Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #13 - Complications   Fragment #13 - Complications Empty

Fragment #13 - Complications
Page 1 sur 1