The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #4 - Walking

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Polaris
Ink Star
Polaris

Fragment #4 - Walking Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyJeu Avr 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Thursday 24 April 2008
In Glasgow

The streets are alive, people buying, people selling. Albeit drugs. And who am I to frown if the business purveyors happen to be seven? I have to admit that the thought of buying speed from someone with pubes would feel slightly strange now. I walk down this road every day more or less and never fail to see the strange anthropological significance in it. Street corners packed with junkies, scum and fourteen-year-old mothers of five wheeling round those multi-buggies full of screaming, dirty and malnourished children while shouting down their top-of-the-line mobile phone to her ‘Man’ about her latest purchase/shoplift. I can almost guarantee that one of those poor water brained future crime statistics is called kiaran. Ah poor kiaran the third of five, from an early age he was doomed, his mother had wanted to name him after his Dad, but the grandparents objected to a prison number. He only ever got to see his father at visiting day in the prison; this led to him thinking that the jail was a fun place where Daddy lived. From the day he was born he was sentenced to his upbringing, there is nothing so sad and disgusting as a baby who’s instinct to suckle is only triggered by a straw from a fast-food restaurant. Bad people aren’t born, they’re made.
I’m in a foul mood. I’m in the middle of town; walking, thinking and possibly muttering to myself from what I can deduce from the looks passers by are giving me. I do this a lot more these days, last week I found myself singing on the underground when I had my headphones on. I am a little bit concerned about this.
My sister is moving in tomorrow. This is the thought that keeps dancing through my mind every time I put my cigarette to my mouth. I glance about me, drop my fag to the ground and put it out with my foot. It's time to go home and tidy up.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.piratepress.co.uk
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyJeu Avr 24, 2008 7:23 pm

It's so weird. Amélie, Charlie and Ed live in the same city but from what they say about it, it could be three different cities...
Great frag. I can picture that corner. Not that I've seen drug dealers but young mothers with lots of kids, yes... And concerning Ed, still the same opinion: I like him Very Happy ! What I like is that sort of distance he puts between the world and himself...
Well done, Polaris. Cool
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyVen Avr 25, 2008 12:53 pm

"Thursday 24 April 2008
Glasgow"

> Must be in italic
> Put a "in" before "Glasgow"
> Delete a line after Glasgow

Wink
http://arthurvauthier.com/
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyVen Avr 25, 2008 6:40 pm

It's interesting to have those different visions of the same place. After all, Glasgow is a big city, with multiple faces (Maybe we need to find characters who wouldn't live in Glasgow for a change though...)
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyVen Avr 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Mesarthim: what do you mean, characters that don't live in Glasgow?
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyVen Avr 25, 2008 7:38 pm

New stars, with new characters! Who wouldn't live in Glasgow (you now, there are other places in the world where people do speak English ^^)
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptySam Avr 26, 2008 1:10 pm

No, really?!!!! Wink
Polaris
Ink Star
Polaris

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyDim Avr 27, 2008 8:20 pm

have no fear. I may have found real native speakers who would be interested.
http://www.piratepress.co.uk
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking EmptyDim Avr 27, 2008 8:39 pm

cheers cool Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #4 - Walking   Fragment #4 - Walking Empty

Fragment #4 - Walking
Page 1 sur 1