The Ink Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Beta Centauri

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Fragment #51 - Show me, my love.

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

Fragment #51 - Show me, my love. Empty
MessageSujet: Fragment #51 - Show me, my love.   Fragment #51 - Show me, my love. EmptyJeu Oct 09, 2008 1:10 am

Tuesday, October 7th 2008
in Glasgow

It's about ten o'clock when I finally get home. I close the door as silently as I can, I think Steve is already in bed... I drop my bag on the kitchen table, and make myself some tea. I can hear Buddy Guy, my favourite blues man playing on the hi-fi. Steve must have forgotten to turn it off. When the tea is ready, I pour myself a cup and check that my phone is off. I move to the living room...
"Hi honey."
My mug almost falls on the floor, and I burn myself with the boiling tea.
"Jesus, Steve, you scared me!!"
"You've been working late."
"Yeah, yeah, I know, sorry..." My eyes fall upon the papers he holds in his hands.
"What's that, Steve? Don't tell me you read it! Oh, Steve! I can't believe it! It's not finish, it's crap, it's not put together properly!! Where did you find it?"
"Don't get cross, baby, they were right there, next to the computer. I didn't know it was so secret. Sooooorryyyyyyy!"
I can clearly see he's making fun of me, and that the problem is not that important, but I can't help but feeling upset. This is my secret, my work. Something that comes from my heart, deep inside me. I set the mug on the table, and start gathering all the drafts.
"Well, now, you know, so, if you'll excuse me..."
He still holds one of the jotters in his hand. I reach out to catch it, he pulls his arm out of my league. We start to gently fight over it, and I almost catch it when Steve uses his invincible weapon: the tickles. I can't resist and start giggling and running around to escape. He eventually catches me, and threatens to carry on, when I use my secret weapon... I kiss him, lightly at first, and more and more ardently. Until his hands let go of mine and grab my face. After a little time, we break apart.
"That's so... so unfair, hon." His voice is hoarse and makes me shiver. "My God, Charlie... Don't be cross please. You have no idea how much I love you..."
"Then, show me, my love..." I reply, my lips on his skin.
He sights in a smile and kisses me again. This time, his hands start to wander on me, as if they had a life on their own. They stroke gently my spine, all the way down. They slowly slide under my top and seem to decide that it's time to undress. Layer per layer, they undress me. First, my jacket, then my blouse, and eventually, my bra.
I look at Steve, somehow a bit scared, as if it was my first time. He smiles and whispers: "This is such a great dream, let's not wake up yet..."
I shiver and take his t-shirt off. I suddenly realise how much I want him. Here and now. I kiss his lips and slowly work my way down, kissing his skin, all the way down to his tummy. I'm about to open his zipper, when he pulls me up and carries me to the bed.
"Come on, let's get comfy, shall we?"
"Hummm, ok..." I can't even think, my brain is out. I only feel. I just feel his hands on me, stroking me gently but setting me on fire. I just feel my trousers being pulled off my legs, and his lips climbing up my thighs. I just feel my hands easing his body out of his jeans.
Skin on skin. Naked body against naked body. His hands on me like electricity running in my veins. His lips finding places untouched before. Softness and flame.
Oh, no, come on, come here, love, I can't wait anymore, stop lingering... Those lips, leave them here, on my mine. These hands... magical tools, waking up my sleeping body... Set them there, on my hips.... And there, your desire, it will find its exact place... I was made for this... Come in, baby, I'm ready...
"Oh... Steve!..."
"I'm right here, babe. You... You're so gorgeous... So soft and..."
"Shhh... Faster... Faster... Ohhhh..." The rythm is set my love. I missed that sweet violence of a male in me. I... I... Lightning! Lightning through my whole body... I'm dying out of pleasure... in your arms, my killer...

It's two o'clock in the morning, and I don't want to sleep. I'm not tired. I'll never be tired of this. It was too good... But somebody needed a rest. I kiss Steve's cheek, and look at him, resting in my arm.
Man, I love this man.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Altaïr
Ink Star
Altaïr

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #51 - Show me, my love.   Fragment #51 - Show me, my love. EmptyJeu Oct 09, 2008 6:31 pm

So great Smile (and so hot !)
http://arthurvauthier.com/
Alhena
Ink Star
Alhena

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #51 - Show me, my love.   Fragment #51 - Show me, my love. EmptyJeu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm glad you liked it! ^^
Mesarthim
Ink Star
Mesarthim

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #51 - Show me, my love.   Fragment #51 - Show me, my love. EmptyJeu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Well done on that one Alhena Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fragment #51 - Show me, my love.   Fragment #51 - Show me, my love. Empty

Fragment #51 - Show me, my love.
Page 1 sur 1